The Doctors, Airlie Beach 4948 0900
Whitsundays Doctor Service 4946 6241
Whitsunday Medical Centre 4946 6275
Dr. Brian Poschelk 4946 6433
Dr, Joanne Richardson 4946 4199
Dr, N Danton 4946 7600
Abel Point Marina
Phone: 07 4946 2400
Positioned at the gateway to the spectacular Whitsunday Islands, Abel Point Marina is the ideal location on the central East coast. With a thriving marine service hub, Abel Point Marina hosts a comprehensive selection of services and support infrastructure that any boat owner may require. The Marina currently has 500+ berths with fresh water and shore power available at every slip. Premium services available include wi-fi, a/h security patrols, pump out facilities, 24/7 fuel, CCTV and secure gate access. It is protected by a unique rock wall breakwater and is cyclone rated.
The marina village catering to most boating requirements include services for electrics and electronics, marine mechanics, dive shop + associated services, brokerages, chandlery and rigging. Above and beyond these services you can also easily walk within the marina precinct to, restaurant, café, boutique shopping, coin laundries, massage, bottle shop, water police, haul out facilities, boat yard, sail repairs and various Government agencies.
Only 30 minutes drive from Proserpine Airport or 30 minute ferry transfer from Hamiliton Island Airport, Airlie Beach and Abel Point Marina are at the very gateway to the spectacular Whitsundays. The location could not be better situated, whether you’re looking for a permanent berth or as a seasonal visitor.
Port of Airlie
Phone: 1800 676 529
Your gateway to tropical living in the Whitsundays
Port of Airlie is a vibrant, new development designed to be the new gateway for The Great Barrier Reef and 74 Islands of the Whitsundays. Surrounded by stunning natural beauty and a colourful, cosmopolitan atmosphere, set to become a first-class destination that will include a Marina with berths ranging in size from 12m right up to 50m superyacht berths.
Port of Airlie also includes:
- The Boathouse featuring 56 luxury apartments
- The Boathouse now managed by Internationally renowned Outrigger Hotels and Resorts
- The Beacons precinct featuring oceanfront land and housing
- Boathaven Beach – stunning 240m public all-tide, north facing beach
- Dining, fashion and retail precinct comprising 16 tenancies including Coffee Club, Billabong, Calypso Resort Wear, Aimer Accessory’s, Cha’mah Moroccan Restaurant, and Denman Cellars & Beer Cafe – serving over 700 beers from Australia and around the world.
- Public Harbourside boardwalk
- Future Cruise and Ferry terminal
- Future Bus interchange